April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

 Happy Easter Everyone! Today was such a lovely day at church! Loved hearing all the talks,loved the song that the primary children sang,enjoyed the dinner and the egg hunt was so much fun. My little ones had such an amazing day, they had smiles all day on their sweet little faces. I loved the message from the first presidency;

“At this Easter season as we contemplate our own mortality and remember loved ones who have passed from this life, our hearts turn to Him who promised: ‘Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. I am the light and the life of the world.’ ‘I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father.’ “This Easter season, as His witnesses, we testify that He lives and that through Him, we too shall live.”

The Savior allowed Himself to suffer beyond the capacity of mortal man. He broke the bands of death. Through his Resurrection there is assurance that life is everlasting. Our Lord and Savior is the living witness that such is so. I am so happy our family got sealed in the temple, that way we can be together again in the next life, and I thank our savior for letting this be possible! Things may get hard, overwhelming at times, we may argue and be disrespectful to one another, but at the end of the day the covenant that our family made in the temple keeps our family together.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
Love The Calvays