April 15, 2012

Alicia's Baptism

Yesterday was such a memorable day! Alicia was baptized yesterday, and the program for the baptism is definitely one to remember! My friend Katie played the piano, Bethany played the violin "which happen to be one of my surprises for Alicia, knowing how much she loves the sound of the violin “Bethany played so beautifully too! An other friend gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, I gave the talk on Baptism, and the primary leader welcomed Alicia to Primary. After the baptism friends and family joined us for refreshments, which were set up well. Everything turned out perfect for Alicia's special day. It was nice to have family and friends there to support Alicia on such important and memorable day, even friends who don't even support or religion came and showed their support. Alicia was a bit disappointed that two certain people didn't show up, but I did console Alicia to not let that spoil her special day. I am so proud of my daughter to have made such a decision in her life which is to be baptized, it was her personal decision that she made between herself and heavenly father. It was a great day yesterday, I am so glad I was able to be there to witness this beautiful eventful day.
 I Love My Daughter