April 30, 2012

Eventful Weekend

~Saturday~
This weekend that past, I went to my friend Jessica's wedding up in Orlando. By the way it was a beautiful wedding!  It was nice seeing her and the family again. It's been 8 years since I've seen her and her family, being able to see them was super sweet and unforgettable. Jessica looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress, I loved seeing her in it and so happy! I wish the best for her and her new family. Congrats again Jess! Love You!

~Sunday~
The next day I spent the whole day with my mom and little brother Aaron. The day started out where I went to her home and spent the day there chatting and walking around. Then after noon I took them to the resort where we stayed at for a picnic and to swim in the gorgeous pool. We played mini golf after the picnic and just walked around. We had so much fun! I absolutely Loved spending the day with my mom and brother, definitely made up for lost times. Alicia just loved hanging out with her uncle Aaron, playing games, mini golf and playing in the pool. She didn't want the day to end, poor thing. I will definitely be considering visiting often, since it is basically my second home. I will never forget this weekend and I don't think Alicia will either. Love you Mom!
 Lovely Weekend!