For the past few weeks my little sister Carolina and family have been planning something and kept insisting I go down to Miami this weekend. I wasn't really sure if I should of gone because allot has gone on this month and I was still trying to get over things that have tragically happened in my family, so I didn't really feel up to it. Then my Dad called me one day and told me well look its best you come, because they are planning something down here for you so It’s a must that you come. So I gave in and I went...
When I got there everything was set up like a Luau, it was really cute. I sat and enjoyed some family time till people all arrived. Once people got there my sister Carolina walked out with this really BIG cake that had My brother Javier's name & age, My sister Elena's name & age and the My age and name. Everyone sang happy birthday to us and then some smashed cake in our face. After we played games and chatted, then it was time for me to go.
I had so much fun I am so happy my Dads side of the family are normal enough to Love and appreciate ME. I love them so much I am so glad I made the decision to live with my Dad because I never been happier.
Thanks so much little sis for the Birthday Party....xoxo













