Yesterday
It was our 4 year Anniversary yesterday..... Time flies when you’re having fun I guess because ,It hardly feels like 4 years....We didn't really do anything special like go out of town ,or get a babysitter. This month has just been crazy so much is happening and going on, not to mention Javier and I are just so tired. We’re not getting much sleep these days and its starting to catch up to us .So we went out for dinner at MY favorite restaurant Bonefish Grill then came home to relax on the coach to enjoy a rented movie . So nothing crazy but, it was still a special day as it will always be & it will never matter what we do on our day, as long as we can spend it together. I love him as he loves me. We really are a perfect match. Couldn't imagine life without each other CAUSE