Our First Date!!!!
Our Second Date!!!!
Our First Trip! Orlando Trip to visit his family and mine!
Us at his cousins house....
The Newlyweds and there Sillyness....
We met at a church gathering way back in the DAY; I was 21 going on 22 years old! My first thought of him was that he was attractive and I just loved his smile! For him it was love at first sight, thinking I was way out of his league, but that didn't stop him. We soon became friends he asked me for my number and he called, and called, and called me all the time, he loved to talk on the phone with me! I will admit however that I didn't like him in that way at first, and him calling me all the time annoyed me .I knew he liked me, but I seemed to have liked guys who didn't like me the way a real man should like a woman, and the guys who did like me I didn't give the time of day, but I guess there was something about Javier because I soon found myself excited to talk to him and see him, couldn't wait to talk to him! We flirted with each other every chance we got! It became a game, both of us UN willing to admit we liked each other… So finally when I was available to date him we went on our first date! He took me out to dinner and a movie. I remember that night like it happened yesterday, because at dinner he happen to lose our movie tickets so he had to go purchase 2 more again….I felt bad that he had to do that but at the same time I was kind of laughing quietly. After that date I knew this was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. So it was a year of us dating on and off and then finally he popped the question in November of 06, and we were married on January 22, 2007! I love him dearly, AND we are enjoying our journey in life together learning and growing. HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABE I LOVE YOU!






