January 14, 2011

Birthday Pup


Today is our Puppy's 4th birthday today.

Milla our puppy was born on January 14, 2007

I must say I have a love and hate kind of relationship with this pup.

I never had a dog before so I never expected the following things from a dog "puppy"



• Going potty all over the place " had to train her to potty outside or on newspaper"

• To not chew on house stuff or our shoes

• Smelling so nasty

• Smelly breath

• Shedding

• Expensive

• The list goes on....



Ok so the reason why I feel like should not complain too much is because she is an innocent creature that god put on this planet for US humans to enjoy...BUT My wonderful LOL HUSBAND makes it hard at times to not be mad at the poor innocent creature....



Sometimes I find myself alone cleaning Milla's mess, But as of lately sweet HUBBY of mine has stepped up and created cleanliness for the Birthday PUP...



Anyhow, did I mention that Alicia is in love with Milla! Everytime I get mad or frustrated with Milla and say I want to get rid of her, Alicia gets sooo upset with me...So i guess I can admit that is why the mischief creature is around.



Happy Birthday MILLA!!!