They call themselves the Sunshine Cleaning Team, they are mini-helpers that assist with cleanly perfectionist like me...and no they are not for hire, they are both MINE lol. While my husband was out I decided it would be a nice surprise to have him to come home to a really clean house. Being that my daughters are getting older I figured it would be a great idea to put them to house work duties. Alicia made up the name of her and Daisy's team " The Sunshine Cleaning Team", I though this was going to be disastrous having them help me clean, but in fact it was a great idea! They did such a great job with halping me dust off the book shelves, and reorganizing it, Alicia helped with sweeping the kitchen and Daisy helped with sorting the toys. We accomplished so much today, now our living room looks amazing! Thanks to MY new Sunshine Cleaning Team!
