I have been meaning to blog on this and other events for a while now but I have been so busy with school I just haven't had the time. So, now I am just doing this...A few weeks ago my sister and I thought it would be a good idea if Alicia would spend the weekend there to play with her cousin whom she has not seen in over a year. Sad, but true ( Over a year). According to my sister and my daughter Alicia, the kids were so happy to reunite, my sister took them to the pool with our older brother and his son, and they all attended a birthday party of my sister's friends child. Alicia came back so happy, and I was more happy that she was able to spend time and create some memories with her cousins, which I am for sure going to make this more a priority.
The kids had a blast!
Best cousins in the world...