March 21, 2012

MY 8 YEAR OLD

 Today is my oldest and first baby girls’ birthday! She is 8! I can't believe she is 8 now! Where has the time gone! Every time I look at Alicia's cute, adorable face it just takes me back to when I was holding her in my arms when she was a newborn. She is who I live for, she is who I want to be today, which is everything she expects me to be "HER MOTHER" and that is who I am. I love her so darn much I don't think words could ever describe how much I really adore my sweet child "ALICIA".
Today I wanted to make this day HER day, to make her feel special and to really show how much I LOVE HER. So today I went to her school and surprised her with what she is in to now an ANGRY BIRD themed little party. I would love to relive the look on her face when she saw me walk in with a bunch of Angry Bird colored cupcakes, Angry Bird balloons JUST for her, party supplies and goodies for her classmates. Alicia had the biggest smile on her face, and was blushing a little. I must add; she did love the attention. She is quite popular in her class, all her friends wanted to sign her birthday card. To end the day we went home to have her open the gifts we got her, which happen to be all Angry Bird themed items. I think the gifts topped it off for her. Her eyes lit up when she saw each item that she got.
I Love you Alicia, hope you enjoyed your special day!
Love Mommy, Oh and.....
XOXO