XOXO
January 27, 2012
Bunny Love
Lately I have been spending an hour a day with Daisy and Alicia individually, so both can have me all to themselves I feel it is very important for a child to have their parent’s attention solely to themselves without other siblings around. I feel this will improve communication, trust and love. Almost every day I spend about an hour a day with Alicia and Daisy each, and they LOVE it, especially Alicia. Almost every night Alicia and I scrapbook in her new scrapbook album she got for Christmas, Daisy and I go for walks to the pet store or parks. Yesterday Daisy and I went to our local pet store and she just eyeballed the bunnies, pointing to them saying "Awww that's cute" This is her phrase every time she sees something she likes and thinks is super cute. It's so adorable how she expresses and says it too. Anyhow, she got to pet the bunnies, tied to hold one but got scared, and just loved seeing them. I love the time I spend with each child of mine, each of them have such loving personalities, and are so beautiful, I will never trade their time for anything else in the world.

