Our 5th Anniversary has arrived, I can't believe it has been 5 years already! Most marriages don't even make it to their 5 year Anniversaries, Even though we had a lot of ups & downs I am glad our marriage made it to the 5 year mark. No one said marriage would be perfect, there is no perfect marriage or love. Love grows as life goes on...
Love: it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is sort of a divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.
It doesn't matter where you go in life, or what you do...it's who you have beside you. I am truly blessed to be married to my soul mate for 5 years!!!
From the first time we met, I knew we were meant to be together. God put us together and that way it will stay.
Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
So Javi, Thanks for our yesterdays (good/bad), I appreciate your love (ALWAYS). I look forward to our tomorrows no matter what the world may bring! Happy Anniversary!I love you always....
XOXO
