This past weekend the hubby and I were on a double stroller hunt...I was a bit aggravated about the whole looking situation because I was starting to feel discouraged about finding a double stroller I liked. Buying a double stroller brand NEW is very pricey, so we went to the swap shop to look around a little. There is this lady who sells gently used baby stuff for a low cost that had this stroller I've seen at Babies r us that I really was fond of but was bummed because of the price. So When I saw the lady had the double stroller I liked, I was SO surprised how CLEAN and BRAND NEW it looked! Like it came right out of the box! I told my hubby I want that one! He inquired the price and WOW all she wanted was $45 for it! The regular Price for the stroller at Babies r us Brand new is $119.99 so it was a deal breaker to get the used one.
So... I purchased the matching car seat at Babies r us for that particular model to match the stroller, and noticed they had a whole set for that model. They have a matching Diaper bag, fitted sheet for a play pin and the actual play pin. Since I already have a play pin I decided to get the fitted sheet and Diaper bag. Everything fell right into place with going to the swap shop that day and finding that stroller! I am so pleased. I love the colors and pattern, I couldn't have been more at ease if I would have went somewhere else that day and purchased a stroller I wasn't really going to be pleased with. So I guess I can say WE Lucked out!




