Daisy's Pool Day
She Loved playing in her pool
She was so happy to be outside playing
She would climb in and out just to splash
Fascinated with her shadow...
Playing
Having FUN
Today I filled up Daisy's pool with water and had a pool day with her. It's just been so hot so I've been avoiding being outside but I just had to let her test out her new pool. We were using her pool for a ball pin filled with balls to play with, kind of like the ones you see at McDonald's. Daisy had such a good time in her pool; she didn't want to get out. She was also so fascinated with her own shadow. I think we will be doing these pool days more often, because it was such a joy to see her so happy. Next year she will have her new little sister Jasmine to join her...
XOXO







