June 17, 2011

24 Weeks

I approached 24 weeks today! YEP! I am slowly getting there... It seems a lot slower to the finish line with this pregnancy now that I KNOW I am Pregnant! I am half way I guess we can say to make me feel better, but still it really doesn't. Once September is here I will be more excited. Anyhow Craving have been hitting me HARD with this pregnancy. In fact More than usual with my other two.
CRAVINGS:
  • Chocolate
  • More Chocolate
  • Olives
  • Chinese Food
  • Strawberries
  • Papaya
  • Ice Cream
  • Pickles
GAG ITEMS:
  • Bread
  • Tuna
  • Churroz
  • Hot Dogs
  • Rice
  • Sausage
  • Egg
  • Fish
  • Sushi
  • Mint Gum
Yep these are it...Kinda bazaar because I LOVED sushi, but now can not look or even smell it. Just the thought of anything fishy makes me gag. Name picking has been put on hold till I don't know till birth...Only because I can't seem to find the right one. So it will will be a surprise till them.
XOXO