June 30, 2013

Church/Sunday Girly Activity

Saturday evening Alicia finally arrived home from her summer vacation at her father's and camp. Thankfully she was able to join us for church in which she has missed for a month from being away for so long. All my girls love going to church and going to their classes, especially Daisy and Jasleen they love nursery. I am glad that they love church because it's something that I always hope they would love.
Then, this evening we went to the dollar store to grab some items for the 4th of July and we happen to pass by the arts & crafts aisle in which Daisy ended up crabbing a big hot pink poster board and said " I want to decorate" I got excited for her and asked her to grab some markers and stickers of her choice so we could decorate. So, when we got home that's exactly what we did! I printed out some of her favorite My Little Pony characters, cut them out and glued them to her board and drew her name. Daisy and helpful sister Alicia colored the board, put stickers all over it and silly stringed it. This was one of the best girly activity that I have done in a long time and I love it! I will make sure to squeeze these types of activities in often with my girls because I know it means a lot to them.
XOXO