Alicia today is a very special
day, because it is the day when I first saw my angel. May you
never grow up for me! Have a lovely birthday! I wish you to love life and never stop dreaming! May beauty and happiness surround you today and always!You are the most beautiful gift anyone has ever been gifted with.Happy Birthday to the best daughter in the whole wide world!
Today while Alicia was at school I went to the store and bought a package of 50 balloons, went home and blew all the balloons up in her room. All the balloons were waiting for Alicia to come home to surprise her. I had two little helpers " Daisy & Jasleen" who decided it was a better idea to put all the balloons on Alicia's bed. Then Daisy, Jasleen and I went to publix and got a mini birthday cake for Alicia, this day we wanted to make special for her. After dinner and cake the girls decided to play dress up in Alicia's room and have a dance party. The night ended well and tomorrow and the weekend will be more in store Alicia...Park day for the girls, then Saturday Spa Day for Alicia, then Sunday is Disney on Ice Show for Alicia...
Happy Birthday to my sweet big girl!!! I love you!
Happy 9th Birthday
Alicia!!!








