February 9, 2013

Daughter Date Night

Last night Javier took the two little ones to a Valentine's dinner at church, while Alicia and I stayed in and spend some good one on one time with each other. We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua, ate lots of popcorn and pulled a good old prank on Javier before he left. Alicia bought some fake scratch off tickets from the dollar store and told Javier that she got him a scratch off from Publix. She gave him a scratch with a winnings of $10,000. He scratched it and his eyes popped out like I have never seen. I tried to keep my composure to play along but it was to hard to because I do not like to tease people with money when we are in need of it. I felt so bad but at the same time it was not easy to not laugh. Other than that funny prank, then that's when Alicia and I watched our movie and called it a night. I loved every minute of my time with her, I most definitely will make this a routine with each of my daughters.
XOXO