November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year I was pretty excited to host Thanksgiving dinner at my house! I have never done it before, and was worried about all the cleaning I would have to do before and after. This week has been extremely busy for me, I had a group project for school that was do before Saturday noon, and other assignments I had to complete. Despite being group leader for that project, I was pretty stressed out about hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house. Overall the gathering was successful, it was a small group but fun and pleasant to host this event. My girls enjoyed the change, they played and ate a lot for a change, and the guys chatted and us women chatted as well. My green bean casserole and sweet potato casserole turned out perfect, every one loved it! The turkey was great as well as everything else! After dinner I served some Abuelita hot coco with panaton " fruit cake/bread". Then we cleaned up and called it a night. Thanksgiving this year was the best only because it was at my house!
Happy Thanksgiving!