Love the Princesses
July 31, 2012
Dream Light Pillow Pals
Today I was finally able to get Alicia a dream light pillow! My other two daughters has had one already for about two weeks now, I wanted to get them all one at the same time but unfortunate circumstances got in the way. My hubby could not wait any longer to get the two little ones one of these pillows, leaving my poor Alicia kinda left out. So finally today was the day we were able to go get her one, and oh boy she was super happy! There wasn't much variety at the stores we went to, the store we went to only had the penguin in stock. Daisy already has the penguin and Alicia wanted something different so I was worried Alicia was going to be upset but once she saw it in person she fell in love with it. Personally I think she just wanted one period.... But I am glad she loves it, and now all my babies are happy!

