Today I took my girls to their favorite hair salon to get all pretty. Alicia has been waiting so long to go and get her hair done at this cute place, so finally today was the day. Alicia wanted to get her hair done kind of like Miranda Cosgrove from the ICarly show. So she got it. I am sure it's not identical but it's similar, and Alicia is pleased with it. As for Daisy, she was happy to be at the salon up to the point of actually getting her hair cut. She cried, screamed and whined the whole time she was getting her hair cut. My dear husband of mine had to hold her the whole time she was getting the hair cut. I am not sure if she was tired or just didn't like a stranger touching her hair. Over all my girls are looking so pretty with their new haircuts.
XOXO















