Well, I am officially 39 weeks today! Yeah whoohoo! So ecstatic for it to all be OVER!
Un-Pleasantries:
Leg cramps in the middle of the night or when waking up
Using the restroom 3-4 times a night 2 if I am lucky!
Loosing balance
Feeling super tired then Super energetic
Extremely thirsty
Lots of pressure down there....
The anticipation of when will it be OVER!
Pleasantries:
Being pampered by the hubby....
Getting pampered by the kids...
Lots of rest!
Spoiled...
Being allowed to be lazy LOL
And that pretty much sums it up!
I am so over being pregnant! We all can't wait till Jasleen is here; we wonder what her personality will be like, and what she will look like. So far I have everything ready for her, all clean and neatly put away.
I already have both our bags packed for the hospital so this time both mine and baby's stay will be pleasant this time. So till then I posted a picture of my enormous belly bump LOL.
Enjoy.....
XOXO 