Yep 26 weeks has arrived...and I am definitely feeling pregnant! It looks like I literally shoved a basket ball under my shirt. I think this little one is definitely going to be a big baby, like Alicia was. I am so glad it’s almost over! I have practically 13 weeks left, if I am lucky less than that. The cravings have subsided which is good because I am really in fear of my weight gain. So I feel back to normal eating wise, but I've been EXTRA TIRED! OMG most of the time all I want to do is SLEEP! There are times I find it hard to keep my eyes open. So I hope things are OK as far as abnormally feeling extra tired. "I pray that's normal." My next appointment is this Tuesday so I will be sure to let my doctor know. We have been slacking a bit when it comes to this baby. We haven't been buying much of anything, so today we said no more excuses it is time to buy a few newborn clothes and mittens. Next our goal is to pick up this double stroller Alicia's cousin Kassy's mom is selling to us, and Then get a bassinet and Swing. Other than that we have everything we need, just lacking a few newborn items...Anyhow...
XOXOOH...AND
HAPPY 4th Of July!
