June 24, 2011

25 Weeks

I am 25 weeks today. I've got 105 days or less to go. Yay! I am definitely feeling pregnant I must say. I've been feeling the weight taking a toll on my body, been feeling some cramping here and there...I also been feeling disgusted of certain things especially food. There are times I have no appetite at all. My right ankle has been cramping up and the list goes on...

Cravings this week: 
  • Olives: Omg oh how I've been craving these. I have to pace myself, because of the sodium it has...I make up for it by drinking LOTS of water
  • Ice Cream: been craving Chocolate mixed with strawberry"Weird I know" 
  • Strawberries: Has to be dipped in Sweet Condensed milk MMM LOL
Gag Items this week: 
  • Peanut Butter: Blahhhh hate it
  • Rice Crispy Cereal Chocolate flavor: I bought this last week hoping it would squash my chocolate craving and well...It gave me major indigestion...Blahhhh  
  • Toast: I am not sure why but toast makes me gag.