Every year for the past 4 years I have Alicia visit Santa at the Galleria Mall here in Fort Lauderdale to take pictures with him and tell him what she would like for Christmas. It is absolutely beautiful the way they have everything set up! I adore just watching Alicia sit on Santa's lap telling him if she has been good this year and what she would like for Christmas. It's moments like these that are absolutely priceless!
This year now that we have our new addition Daisy, it was exciting to see what Daisy's reaction would be sitting on Santa's lap. WOW! Well all I have to say is at first when she sat on his lap she was sooo scared she cried. Fortunately she had BIG SISTER Alicia there to calm her down and show her the ropes...
As you all can see in the picture Daisy did crack kind of a smile there...
Thank You to my sweet daughter ALICIA!
I love you!
