Anyhow, Alicia is now 6 yrs old in 1st grade, and Daisy is now 10 months. They both are so unique in their own way, so special too. I love them soooo MUCH! I am so happy heavenly father put those 2 in my life...xoxo
October 7, 2010
Photo Update...
I have been meaning to take new pictures of the girls, but have been putting off for quite some time. Well, since today was such a beautiful cool day I decided to take some pictures of the girls. I never imagined how difficult it was to get a baby's attention till today...Phewww Man I definitely worked my tail off taking these pictures. I don't remember Alicia being as tough as Daisy is to take pictures. Alicia was such a good baby, she always was so photogenic and patient...Unlike Daisy, she is all over the place and making mean faces too...ha ha right...
Anyhow, Alicia is now 6 yrs old in 1st grade, and Daisy is now 10 months. They both are so unique in their own way, so special too. I love them soooo MUCH! I am so happy heavenly father put those 2 in my life...xoxo
Anyhow, Alicia is now 6 yrs old in 1st grade, and Daisy is now 10 months. They both are so unique in their own way, so special too. I love them soooo MUCH! I am so happy heavenly father put those 2 in my life...xoxo





