December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009












Every year our family decides to do our Gift opening on Christmas Eve....
This year my sister Elena had a Christmas Eve party which Javier, the girls and I attended. It was nice to see all my family there, I miss them so much. I hardly get to see them like I used to when I once lived closer. We stayed at the party for a good hour or so, then left to drop off Alicia at her grandmother's home. After that we drove back to Fort Lauderdale to spend the rest of Christmas Eve with my mother in Law Flor. We ate a nice Christmas Eve dinner, waited till 12am to open gifts. I couldn't wait till 12am to give my gift to Javi! I got him something real special this year that I knew he would LOVE! Once he opened it his face was to fall in love with all over again! I bought him a signed picture of Dw-ade himself! To all of those who are not familiar with D-wade, he plays for the Miami Heat! Javier loves the way D-wade plays. Once we were finished opening gifts we chatted for a good 2 hours then finally went home.
For all of those who are not aware, this was Daisy's first Christmas! We are so blessed to have her in our lives! Javier and I have been praying for 2 years for this little baby to come into our lives, and finally our prayers have been answered! This Christmas has been amazing!