As the evening approached, the kids and the hubby came home and come to find out Jasleen just did not feel well at all. She was warm with a fever, running nose and congested chest.
She did not sleep at all that night, and in fact stayed up all night. Meaning NO sleep for ME. The next day which was Monday I decided it was best to take Jasleen to the doctor to see what was wrong, they told me she had a respiratory infection and prescribed her with some medicine. For the past three days she has been improving which is awesome and mommy gets to catch up on sleep and school work.
I have an agenda when it comes to my school work, I am also a mom and a wife. So, to balance it all sometimes is not easy but I manage perfectly. I made sure Jasleen was focused on to get better and put my school work to the side for a couple of days. I always do this for all my kids when they are sick or need special attention. So, I am glad that I am wonder Mom to this life because I still manage to get straight A's in college, take perfect care of all my kids and home. This week has been such a crazy week for me, one because I didn't really get to enjoy my birthday because of crazy school week and Jasleen not being well. This week I have tons of assignments in which one includes a group project! Even keeping up with this blog seems challenging at time but I manage ;) So, I am thankful Jasleen is well again, I am healthy and my other two daughters are still healthy. So, Happy Mother's Day to Me & Happy 29th Birthday to Me!
xoxo
PEACE






