Javier got me tickets to see my favorite band Evanescence! We went to see them last night and I was SO EXCITED and HAPPY! This was my first Evanescence Concert and for sure NOT my last. I have always been a fan of Evanescence, and back in 2003 I wanted to go to their concert but I was pregnant with Alicia so I couldn't go. Last night definitely made up for lost times!!! We were on the main floor rocking out! We had so much fun! Next time they come back in town I will be going again and with my sweet daughter Alicia who was unhappy she couldn't go. I didn't take Alicia because I wasn't sure if a rock concert would be appropriate for a little kid, well I was wrong. We saw a lot of kids her age and even smaller there, and even some had FRONT ROW SEATS! We were so surprised! So next time I definitely will be taking Alicia along.
xoxo









