December 25, 2010

Noche Buena! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Christmas we celebrate Noche Buena/Christmas around midnight of December 24th. This year we kept it simple and spent Noche Buena/Christmas at my in-laws, we had a delicious dinner, waited till midnight by dancing and listening to music. . Daisy didn't open presents right away because she was super tired....Though I must mention I couldn't wait till the morning to see her open her presents, so I woke her up LOL. She was so out of it, her facial expression was read "I'm so NOT in the mood for this MOMMY!"

I was so happy to see what everyone got, and was especially happy Alicia LOVED her gifts this year. She asked Santa for a Password Journal, well HE GOT HER A PASSWORD JOURNAL. She was super happy when she saw the password journal.
Javier got what he wanted which was a Miami Heat Snuggie LOL

And...



Daisy got what she wanted also which was a Minnie Mouse table/Cair set


And...



As for I, well I got what I wanted too which was a phone upgrade. Javier and the kids got me the HTC evo the phone that I have been wanting for the longest....
All in all there may have not been much this year for Christmas, BUT I think everyone was HAPPY and got pretty much what they have been asking for all year. Most importantly we were with each other as a family and loving the time we spent together on this BEAUTIFUL CHIRSTMAS.....



The best of all gifts around MY Christmas tree: is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other....

MERRY CHRISTMAS
LOVE
THE CALVAY FAMILY