Can you believe this! I picked up my 5yr old daughter Alicia from school today, and she tells me flat out that now she has two boyfriends! My reaction was like ‘WHAT!!!” asking her “You have two boyfriends?” When did you tell me about you having one?” I asked her what their names are and she tells me their names are Termane and Xavier. I reacted very shocked to this, and had a mommy daughter talk with her. I firmly explained to her that she is way too young to have any boyfriend, I explained to her what the term having a boyfriend really means, and I told her no boyfriends till your 16yrs old.
I just can’t believe how young kids start this boyfriend/girlfriend thing these days! I also can’t believe Alicia telling me she has two boyfriends! Just five years ago she was my little baby, now she is here telling me she has two boyfriends! WOW time is really changing, and sooner or later she will actually really have a boyfriend and probably a few lined up wanting to date her. What happened to my baby Tookie; I don’t want her to grow up…..
